Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My most recent ghost sighting...

My last ghost sighting was at the McMenemins Hotel at Edgefield, in Troutdale.

I will not go back again.

I went there for a company meeting.  I had never heard of the place before.

Driving in, I saw a beautiful old building.  I was excited, until I saw four old ladies in a window staring at me.

I could see they were ghosts.

I needed to get inside, so I just pushed the thought away.

In a hallway, I saw a picture on the wall.  It was the four old ladies in a line together.  They had all been dead for some time.

The ghost energy was thick.  It was all over.  It oozed out from the walls, it breathed on your neck.  The gardens are famous for how unusual the plants grow.  I believe they were fertilized with people ashes.  There was a crematorium there.

At lunch, I called a few people and told them to google the place and see what they found out.

It has a long history.

It has a dark history.

It is know to be haunted.  I wanted to leave.

At the end of the day, I went into one of the bathrooms.   I was alone in there.

The lights went off and on.

I said out loud, "I am not afraid of you!"

I felt this burst of energy.  I felt anger.  Then, the fire alarms throughout the place started going off, and doors automatically were shutting.

I ran out.  I am not going back there.

Ever.



Check out the history yourself.

http://www.mcmenamins.com/blog/2010/10/28/53-A-Blog-About-the-Ghost-Logs


No comments: