Thursday, September 25, 2014

Lady in the window...


Have you ever lived in a haunted house?

I have.

Has a ghost ever touched you?

One has touched me before.

Have you ever heard one speak to you?

I have.

I have heard one call my name.  Loud and clear.  It has been awhile, and I am glad for that.

But, sometimes... I wonder about them again.  And, this sick thing inside me is curious to see one again.  Smell one again.  Does this happen to you?

A house I visited in NW Portland, was haunted.  Everyone and everything that lived in it got sick.  Severely sick.  Deathly sick.  It was vacant at the time I was there.  I took a picture of the front of the house.

Later a friend asked, "Who is the lady looking out of the window?"

I told her it was vacant at the time, and I had just been inside.  There was no one there.

But...  In the picture... Staring out of the upstairs window was the face of a woman.

I can still see her.

I had to keep going there, but I never went alone.  And I never went upstairs again.


2 comments:

Jaime said...

Whoa, spooky!
Do you still have the picture?

Linda Scarlett said...

No! Yikes! I got rid of it. But, I can still see it in my mind.

Thank you for asking.