Saturday, September 13, 2014

First time I remember seeing a ghost.


I was about ten years old when it started.

I always slept with my bedroom door closed, and the lights off when I went to sleep.

I had no fear.

One night, I heard a soft, kind woman's voice.

I froze.

I could not understand the language she was speaking.  I looked to the end of my bed, and there was a women cloaked in black.  She continued speaking to me.

I remember, hiding under my covers, hoping she would go away.  But, she didn't.

I remember counting one... Two... Three and wanting to run out of my room.  But my body wouldn't move.

She kept talking to me.  The woman continued until I did get my body to work, and I ran as fast as I could to my mother.

The dark cloaked woman came back to visit me several times.

My mother, then taught me about how we see ghosts.



No comments: