Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Scary Story, July 17, 2015



Instinct.

Always follow it.  Always.

I took the stairs.  I started on the sixth floor.

When I saw an empty beer can tucked into the corner, my instinct kicked in. It told me to get out.  Take the elevator.

I didn't.


The next flight down, I saw what looked like a small flap of folded over skin on the railing.  It couldn't have been.

I went faster.


On the next flight of stairs, there were a handful of flies on something in the corner.  I looked close.  It was a severed nose.  There was no blood any where.  Just a piece cut from someone.

I tripped walking backwards.  My ankle snapped.  It made a loud noise.

So did someone else.


When I stopped at the bottom, I heard an extra step above me, then silence.


The door is locked.  It's never locked.



Someone is above me.  The person is throwing things at me.  They're humming... Rock a Bye Baby.  One of the pieces hit me.

It's the tip of a finger.




No comments: