Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday Scary Story, July 10, 2015



Crying.

Sobbing.

Sometimes I think I hear it before I open the bathroom door at work. It's an old historic building, so it could be anything.

People say it's haunted.

Now I know, it is.

As soon as I stepped in, I felt it.

There are two stalls.  I saw a shadow in one.  I looked, nothing was there.

When I sat down, I saw a shadow outside the stall door.  As I bent down to see it, something grabbed my hair... from above.  It pulled me up to my feet.

I felt clumps tear from my scalp.

I screamed.

It dropped me.

The stall door wouldn't open, so I crawled underneath it.  It dragged me back twice by my ankles, before I got out.

The hall door won't open.  I'm locked in.

The lights went out.


She is laughing.

Her icy breath is hitting my face.



No comments: