Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday Scary Story, December 12, 2014



My bed is wet.

It is wet with blood.  I can smell it.  I think...  I can taste it.

My neck is sore.

I can barely turn my head.

I saw it in the mirror.  The bite marks.  Not just one, but many.  They are deep.  Perfect puncture marks in distinct patterns, like a decorated silk scarf wrapped around my throat.

I don't remember what happened.

I remember nothing.

My body aches.  It is on fire.  I opened the drapes, but the sun felt like a rasp tearing at my skin.  I made it as dark as I can.  No light. No sun.  Just black.

My bedroom is a mess.  I can't tell what is in there.  Who is in there. Nothing is moving.  There is no sound.

Be careful for what you wish for.  Beware of your yearning thoughts.

Vampires.

So beautiful.  So sexy.  Eternal.

The blood in the air smells like candy.



I need more.





No comments: