Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Scary Story, November 21, 2014



Severed parts.


I thought it was fake.

But, it's real.

Something fell and tangled in my hair.  It's a piece of an ear.  A person's ear.  A human's ear.  I don't know why...  I don't know where it came from...

I am on a hike.  All by myself.

Bad idea.

I didn't tell anyone where I was going.

Bad idea.

I don't know how long I have been standing here.  I can't move.  I see other parts mixed with the leaves on the ground.  They are all small. Someone is cutting them into cubes.

What do I do?

Run?

Where?  Which way?  I don't remember how I got here.  It all looks the same.

I was so stressed.  I wanted to get away from the world, from people.

Now, I wish I was smothered...  I wish I was squished by people...  I wish I was not alone.


The pieces don't smell.

They must be fresh.



No comments: