Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Scary Story, November 14, 2014


Spirits.
Entities.
Ghosts.
They look at us… to see if we look back.
If we do, it opens the door.  
An Ouija board is a way of letting us look at them.  It opens the door. 
My roommate bought the game.  My gut told me not to play.  It’s just a game, but I didn’t want to take a chance. 

Always listen to your gut.  Always listen to your gut. 

Last week the heart-shaped guiding piece fell on the ground.  Before I could think, I touched it.  I picked it up.  When I set it down on the board.  
It tugged.  

Listen to your gut…  Listen to your gut…

I moved it back, it tugged again. It wrote, “Hilf mir”.
I looked it up.  It means “Help me” in German.
It attached to me.  It was my own fault.  
It won’t leave.  It hangs on my back.  I can feel it. It whispers all the time.  
Some people look at it when I walk by them.  They don’t know why. 
But, it looks in their eyes.  

Listen to me…
Help me.



1 comment:

Jaime said...

This is great! I feel like this could be the beginning of a full story.