Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Scary Story, October 10, 2014



I think I need help.

Something is terribly wrong.

It started last night.

It started with a stupid saying people had when I was little.  They said, never look into the mirror and say "Mary Black" three times in a row.

Mary Black had been murdered a long time ago, for being a hideous serial killer.

I was so bored last night.  I couldn't sleep.  I was sick of the computer, and I hate T.V.

Brushing my teeth in front of the mirror,  reminded me of the childhood dare.

I felt foolish.

I repeated the words three times... Mary Black, Mary Black, Mary Black...

I stared hard into my pupils, daring something to happen.

It did.

The room darkened around me.  I didn't turn away.

I tried, but I couldn't stop what I was doing.

I felt nauseous.  My eyes were no longer mine.  They were the eyes of a monster.

My face looked like it was melting off my bones, my mouth dropped against my neck as if unhinged from my jaw.

I ran out of the bathroom, my jaw flapped against my body.  I grabbed it and held it shut.  I ran to my bed.  I covered myself, until the air became to hot to breathe.

Why did I do it?  Why did I do it?  Why?

I am not sure when I fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours ago.  My jaw is sore, I am afraid to open my mouth.


What would you do?



No comments: