Saturday, November 1, 2008

Agent Query...

I queried an agent and heard back on Halloween of all days.  They asked me to send my manuscript for consideration.

I can tell you... the little voices in my head are saying, "They are going to laugh at you!"  

They are strong.  

They can be overwhelming. 

Though I am by myself right now, I feel embarrassed and humiliated.  I know this is not what you expect me to say.  I am just speaking my truth.  I hope if there is another writer out there that thinks they are the only one that feels this... they are not alone.  

I am incredibly grateful to have the opportunity to send this agency my work.  My positive thoughts will eventually quiet my negative thoughts.  It will pass, it always does.  Believe me. Though I want to hide away, I will make another baby step forward into the future I want to create.  

Wish me luck...

No comments: