Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Her name...

I have been asked several times how I came up with her name.  Here is a section from my book.


Her name is Agatha.  She was named this because her mother told her all she did was cause agony in her life.

Aggi got home late, so she became invisible as she walked in.  She did not know her parents could see her.  They told her she could turn invisible since she was a kid.  They thought it was funny.  Aggi knew nothing else.  They had kept her isolated.  She was their experiment to see what they could get away with.  It was purely for their own entertainment. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Linda :-)

Geez... your story is gripping me more and more -- I'm hooked!

I really am cheering you on, here. And though I'm eager to know more about Aggi, don't divulge TOO much. Keep it for when the book comes out. By then, we'll all be aching to buy it.

Hugs and love,
Mudd a.k.a. Happy Oza
xoxo

Anonymous said...

You have real talent. Good luck with your book. I'm hoping to become a "real" writer some day. I'm working on my own novel at the moment so I know the feeling.