Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Scary Story, June 12, 2015



Drowning.

Suffocation.

I don't know how to make it stop.

It started two weeks ago.

I had heard the story about the girl.  She drowned fighting for her life.  Eight girls took their prank too far.  The pool closed for a week.

Last Tuesday I found a hair clip in the grass by the deep end.  I kept it.  I can't get it off me.  If I throw it away, it is in my hair again when I wake up.

It was hers.

Now, I see her in the pool.

She is starting to fall apart.

When I go under water, she is waiting for me.  She smiles with what is left of her lips, then starts to pull swimmers under.  One by one she holds them until they are out of breath, then releases them.

No one else sees her.

Yesterday, she got one of the girls who taunted her.  She held her under until she was dead.  There are seven more.


Please tell me...

How do I make her stop?





No comments: